About Our Unique Offer
1. Zero Cost
The best-in-class energy-efficient lighting system will be installed at no cost to the customer.
2. Zero Maintenance
The lighting upgrade will be installed with no impact on day to day operations and most importantly the customer enjoys no further responsibilities in terms of parts and labor for the life of the contract.
3. Absolute Savings
From the moment the lights are switched on, we will reduce the lighting bill by 65% and create a 25% fixed cost decrease.
4. Customer Enhancement
Dramatically increases lighting levels and therefore the quality, health and safety of the working environment -which will lead to greater productivity.
5. Environmental Benefits
Energy-efficient lighting significantly reduces the customer's carbon footprint.
The lighting upgrade can be installed with no impact on day-to-day operations.
7. Hedge Savings
Inflation will increase energy and labor rates over time. Gold Initiative payments remain fixed during the contract term, and thus provides a built-in "hedge".
How The Program Works
Data is obtained by completing an inventory of the current system:
- types of lighting fixtures
- quantity of lighting fixtures
- wattage of lights utilized
- hours of utilization
- cost incurred per kilowatt hour
Upon analysis of the data obtained, DAL will recommend a custom
lighting solution, and an installation will be scheduled.
Paying For Installation
There is no cost to the client for the installation or maintenance of the lighting system. DAL receives a monthly payment equal to a percentage of the savings in electricity costs over the life of the agreement. In sum:
- DAL will install a state-of-the-art induction lighting system at no cost. The installation is typically completed within 2 to 4 months.
- DAL will maintain the system over the life of the cost savings agreement, typically 15 years, again at no cost to the customer.
- DAL will receive a negotiated share of the actual cost savings enjoyed from installing the new lighting system.
- At the end of the term, the customer owns the system.